Perched in an elevated and breezy position in the very popular Era Estate, this highly functional and stylish home offers the ideal fusion of modern design and close proximity to all amenities.
* Modern open plan indoor / outdoor designed living areas create a feeling of space
* Central position only 10 minutes to the motorway, or Raby Bay for work or play
* Use the cut through to Indigiscapes for nature or Burwood Heights Shops & IGA for nurture
* Corner bock with good size yard on 551m2 so you can kick a ball with the kids
* Air conditioned for year round comfort, and 5KW solar power to help balance the books + NBN connectivity
* Also close to great Schools (including Sheldon College), Major shopping centres, Retail & restaurant precincts, Parklands galore, Sirromet Winery, Transport corridors, there’s far too much to list here!
The sellers are motivated to move this excellent home, which makes for an amazing buying opportunity!
It would be a shame to miss this …
(NB the Era Estate has a levy to maintain the streetscape, public spaces, waterways, reserves, and park of approx $12pw which ensures the continued good presentation and upkeep of this neighbourhood – we believe this could assist in holding up the Era Estate property values over time)
Compulsory prescribed no price marketing statement ‘This property is being sold without a price and therefore a list of sales may be available but a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.’