This well appointed house is ready and waiting for you to move in and make it home. Sitting perfectly on a quiet established street within walking distance to the stunning Darlington Parklands this home features separate lounge, dining and study areas.
Move in and enjoy these many features:
* 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes all located at the back of the
* Master also features walk in robe, private ensuite and separate entrance to yard
* Separate Lounge and Dining areas with air conditioning
* Well appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops, ample cupboards and quality
appliances including dishwasher
* Separate light and bright study area with built in desk
* Beautiful bathroom including bathtub and separate toilet
* Double lock up garage on remote
* Fully fenced yard with private outdoor entertainment area
* Alarm system
Yarrabilba has plenty to offer, perfectly positioned between Brisbane and Gold Coast, move in and enjoy the mountain views and the beautiful Darlington Parkland’s, bushland reserves and sports ovals. With newly opened State Primary School, Coles and speciality shops along with established Catholic School and business centre, this is a community you will want to be part of.
Yarrabilba is a fibre optic community with all services connected through Opticomm supported suppliers. Please ask Agent for further details.
Please contact James on 0437001095 for further details on this property or to arrange your viewing time.
TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION:
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” button
2. Chose your inspection time by clicking on the Day and Time to see available appointment times and register your details
3. If no time offered, please register and we will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment