This home has all the features you have been searching for! Situated in “Sunrise Crossing” on a large corner block over looking bush land and including multiple living areas, this seamless floor plan is ideal for modern living. Come and discover all that this property and Yarrabilba have to offer.
32 Sepia Street features:
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master suite situated at the back of the property also features private en-suite, walk in robe, air conditioning and access to yard
* Immaculate entertainers kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances, including dishwasher
* Large tiled combined living and dining room with air conditioning
* Separate carpeted lounge room, perfect for media room or rumpus
* Pristine bathroom including bathtub and separate toilet
* Separate Laundry
* Double lock up garage on remote
* Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the large fully fenced backyard
* Security screens throughout
Yarrabilba has plenty to offer, perfectly positioned between Brisbane and Gold Coast, move in and enjoy the mountain views and the beautiful Darlington Parkland’s, bushland reserves and sports ovals. With newly opened State Primary School, Coles and speciality shops along with established Catholic School and business centre, this is a community you will want to be part of.
Yarrabilba is a fibre optic community with all services connected through Opticomm supported suppliers. Please ask Agent for further details.
Please contact Alissa on 0438456876 for further details on this property or to arrange your viewing time.
TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION:
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” button
2. Chose your inspection time by clicking on the Day and Time to see available appointment times and register your details
3. If no time offered, please register and we will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment