As the New Year Commences and we make our own personal resolutions & goals for 2023, it can be a good time to create your investment resolutions too.
If you are looking to enter the investment market your goals could include:
- Talk to a broker / Bank.
- Get Financial Advise & talk to your accountant.
- Meet & Interview property managers that can assist you with rental appraisals & advice.
- Create a buying timeline.
If you have already got investment properties your New Year resolutions could include:
- Review your cash flow & equity to increase your portfolio.
- Speak with your financial advisor / accountant to create a strategy to get more from your investments.
- Make an appointment with your property manager to inspect your properties.
- Create a plan & complete any preventative maintenance.
- Implement an inclusion that will increase your return by keeping good tenants longer or increase the rent.
For more tips, feel free to download my free investors guide at https://macwell.com.au/e-book-download/.
Happy New Year!